My vacation...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh, just some info here... On one of the pictures it looks to be some sort of a pine tree bush... But its actually a whole pine tree that has been buried in sand!

Thanks for sharing your vacation pics. I can’t determine the location. Loved the little note of appreciation you left!
B3B02AAC-A861-44D1-9DC4-6AF1558C4319.png

A likely story, Ricky. I’d recognize your handwriting anywhere!

So where did you go? Some beach area, but I couldn’t say where. Very nice.

A likely story, Ricky. I’d recognize your handwriting anywhere!

So where did you go? Some beach area, but I couldn’t say where. Very nice.
We went to the outer banks! It was a lot more fun than what I thought it would be... Reason I thought it would be bad is cause we live close to a beach, but it isnt that nice... The town there doesnt have any cool attractions and not a lot of nice food places either... There is one laser tag place but it is way to military like... But the outer banks had PLENTY to do... See, I'm more of a freshwater river guy... I also love lakes... Give me a house, a lake or river, and a nice fishing pole and im set... That would be all I need to be happy... Ofc the necesities like a water source and a kitchen... And maybe 15-30mins away from a grocery store...

Yah, just google it... It should say what state... If it doesnt then I'll just say it was North Carolina
Outer Banks of what? Never heard of that. Will google.

See, I'm more of a freshwater river guy... I also love lakes... Give me a house, a lake or river, and a nice fishing pole and im set... That would be all I need to be happy... Ofc the necesities like a water source and a kitchen... And maybe 15-30mins away from a grocery store...
Rivers and lakes are more enjoyable than the ocean in my opinion. Beaches are so busy and so salty and so windy:lol: we’ve got a lake on our property. It typically gets these weird plant/algae blooms a couple times a year, so we introduced some grass carp. Supposedly they cannot reproduce, so will not overpopulate and spread to the other lakes in our area. Central Va is the place to visit if you like lakes and mountains!

Rivers and lakes are more enjoyable than the ocean in my opinion. Beaches are so busy and so salty and so windy:lol: we’ve got a lake on our property. It typically gets these weird plant/algae blooms a couple times a year, so we introduced some grass carp. Supposedly they cannot reproduce, so will not overpopulate and spread to the other lakes in our area. Central Va is the place to visit if you like lakes and mountains!
Sounds awesome! Thanks!

This is subjective. As an avid sailor and wild animal enthusiast, beaches will always be preferable to rivers and lakes. Catching fish at a beach with a net is incredibly enjoyable. Of course, we let them go afterwards, but it's fun while it lasts. Wind is also the best, especially on hot days.

so we introduced some grass carp. Supposedly they cannot reproduce, so will not overpopulate and spread to the other lakes in our area.
The grass carp who wrote that article: :hyper:😏

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back