My vacation...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
So, I know y'all have been missing your favorite member but I needed a break from all you crazy people 😂... So some of the things we did included going to an aquarium (I have pictures of that) and goung to a pier to fish (also have pictures of that)... We also visited the sand dunes (ok, so basically everything we did I took pictures to share with you all)... When we went fishing my dad caught a dogfish (its a small shark) and I caught what I thought to be a stingray but I asked the aquarium workers and they said it was a clearnose skate (skates are basically stingrays but they naturally have no barbs)... We also went to a place to learn about the older settlements there... We also checked out a historical garden which had a cool pond
I'll see how many pics I can fit on here lol...
Also try to guess where I went based on the pictures!

Well I added the pics and hit my max... I'll add in some more later... I should be getting the aquarium pics in that batch! Also if you have any questions on what you see in the pictures jist ask!
1118211509.jpg
1118211530.jpg
1118211533.jpg
1118211535.jpg
1118211535b.jpg
1118211548.jpg
1118211550.jpg
1118211551.jpg
1119211347.jpg
1119211449_Burst01.jpg
1120211316.jpg
1120211316a.jpg
1120211322.jpg
1120211325.jpg
1118211533a.jpg

Didn't even notice you'd been gone 🤣 but thanks for sharing your pics, looks like you had a great time

Didn't even notice you'd been gone 🤣 but thanks for sharing your pics, looks like you had a great time
Yah, its only been a few days so its fine.... Yes we had a great time. Thanks! Were on our way home and my phone is on a low charge and I'm running low on data... I'll post more pics later

We'll cancel the search and recue actions.

Thnaks for sharing. Only thing worrying me is the handling of the awesome ray ! Did it get back in unharmed ?

Welcome back!

missed you!

Take a look at my axie cam. It’s been lots of fun.

I know... It was so relaxing! I love that gray koi... Makes me want one!
I love the grey koi. We have some in our koi pond that we got in a koi lot that we purchased, my mom was going to sell the grey ones and I said “nooooo I love them!!!”

We'll cancel the search and recue actions.

Thnaks for sharing. Only thing worrying me is the handling of the awesome ray ! Did it get back in unharmed ?
Lol...

That was actually not a ray... (At the time I caught it I thought it was) its actually called a skate which lools like a stingray but these guys have no barbs... Also, I was holding him/her correctly. I did my research beforehand and if it was a day you would use thick gloves (if on hand) or hold the tail (very lightly) with pliers... So I took the hook out as gently as possible (he almost bit my finger... Man those teeth!) And dropped him back in...

Lol...

That was actually not a ray... (At the time I caught it I thought it was) its actually called a skate which lools like a stingray but these guys have no barbs... Also, I was holding him/her correctly. I did my research beforehand and if it was a day you would use thick gloves (if on hand) or hold the tail (very lightly) with pliers... So I took the hook out as gently as possible (he almost bit my finger... Man those teeth!) And dropped him back in...
well done mate !

Lol...

Good thing you returned him! This is his supernatural pet!
83DAEEBC-433E-4A06-8489-4ED19341263A.jpeg

More pics! The beginning pics are from a replica boat that does work... (I doubt you'll be able to guess which boat it is...)
I hope this method of image sharing works... Cause its quicker than adding pic 1 by 1...
Here goes nothing...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back