My two bnoses

Synastic

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well here are my two bnoses.
Named: Arch Enemy (Male) and Kittie (Female) after my two fav bands.
Sadly, Arch Enemy passed away last night :-(

Attachments

• bn01.jpg
    bn01.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 14
interested said:
aw what a shame ,will you get another one??
Yes, I will. I am going to run out to get one, they were selling like hot cakes. I am going to put the new one in the 10 gallon Temp. Tested the water and nitrates were up in the 29 gallon. But, I think he had something wrong with him already, because everyone else is fine. I have glasscats in there and if something was wrong with the water besides nitrates, I would think the glasscats would have been 1st to go.

HI Synastic :)

They are so cute. :nod: Whenever I see bristlenoses I have to giggle. :thumbs:

LOL, Thanx InchWorm, No giggling allowed :lol: .

Interested, I am so Interested in you hehe :lol: . Well from what I know and heard, females won't have bristles and if they do not a lot. When searching for a female what I did was look for a big one that didnt have a lot of bristle or any around the nose area. When I searched for the male, I looked for a nice one with many bristles. Hope that helps.

I think you should name the cute girl one Jen and the big mutant one with huge whiskers Syn... (when you get another)

No females don't have a lot of bristles :p

Do you exam the females before taking them home??

And the males :thumbs:

Jen: Okay, will do Jen, But when the GF finds out she kill me, so you'll have to take care of it. :lol:

Interested: Yes, I examed the bnoses when I bought them, I always choose the fishes I want, I dont let the employees choose.

:crazy: Name it something else then!

I don't want to get stuck with that mutant beast :sick:

Most reactions

trending

Back