My Tnk Has Come :)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

i have got a few but with the 14k light now it is very hard to take a good pic , there is almost too much light. I know that there is not any more than with the 10k bulbs but the cam dont think so. will have to have a play about with it.

rob :good:

Looking great Rob!!

I've ordered some more corals but due to the sodding postal strike, I've asked them not to despatch them for about another week :angry:

yea the strike ends next thrusday, but if i was you a would give it a week after that just so they can sort them self out. the mess they will be in after a week wwill be unreal . :good:

Ah can't wait for your FTS!!

I opted to get my corals send via APC. Cost me another £7 but the sellers putting more water in the bags and I ordered a frogspawn too. I'll have them wed/thursday depending. :D

just found a pic of my man eaters,

before , sorry for the crap pic

DSC02423-1.jpg

and now

maneaters.jpg

that rock is now full of them :)

many thanks ROB :good:

Wow, they've really taken off. I love that red seaweed. I was gonna get some but its like £20 delivered for not a lot of the stuff... so I'll wait me thinks. Looks great though Rob :good:

yea its good stuff , grows at a nice rate as well. are you UK based (think you are) as if you want when i chop it back again i could always send you some out in the post :) :good: would be after xmass now as i have only just done it but the offer is there for you. all it needs is good light and about 300-550 calc.

Ah that'd be champion Rob!! :good:

I've got 300w MH and my Calc level was 540 a few days ago.

Many thanks Rob,

AK

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back