My time

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

How to upload video

• Total voters

dustinleet77

Reaction score
Thanks everyone glad to be apart of the site hope to learn new things.
I have a 50 gallon tank it has a 300w heater a 40 to 90 fluval filtration and 2 Air pumps with 2 decorations each one is a house with a water wheel 1 looks like water moving through the wheel and the other looks like a old tropical house.
I currently have 2 red fin silver dollars
2 blue grommets an 2 red.
2 iridescent sharks a red fin and tail shark a bayla shark I've got a dino fish 2 clown knife fish 2 spotted plecos and a lil baby long whiskered pleco a angel fish a gold fish and only 1 he was in the pond so I brought him in.ive got a couple live plants 1 long grass and some im not sure about.i feed them a variety from flow to freeze dried blood work frozen blood woman and frozen brine shrimp and also live shrimp as well.oh I forgot a few mollies as well.

:hi:
welcome to TFF
Lots of knowledgeable members here to answer any of your questions about fish keeping
Post some pics of your tank.
Hope you like it here.

I've tried to post pics but the site isn't letting me .can you give some insight on how I can that would be awsome.

Welcome.
Don’t look at me for help! It took me five hours today to set up a Skype account and make a call. MrsLurch video calls for work purposes every day and she won’t touch Skype, she did warn me. Angry was not the word.

Tried when I started the tff to load pic of tank so I'm trying again

Attachments

• 20210117_000429_exported_0_1612632422368.jpg
    20210117_000429_exported_0_1612632422368.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 43

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back