My thanks (Byron)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Byron’s back! Hey everybody, Byron’s back. We have missed you so much. I realized through your illness how big of a family we all truly are. We love you, Byron and so glad to hear directly from you. I have been and will continue to lift you in prayer. God is good!

My heart leapt when I saw that you'd posted! This was so wonderful to see! We've missed you so much @Byron we really have. @AbbeysDad has been fantastic with keeping us updated, it's so good that you can support each other, and knowing how you were doing and being able to send our love and support through @AbbeysDad was so great too. It was rough not having you around, but if we hadn't known how you were doing, it would have been terrible, so thank you both for the communication!

Take your time recovering, there's no pressure! Human's are remarkably adaptable, I have complete faith that you'll go from strength to strength, and adjust and adapt where needed. You've been through hell and back, it's completely natural to take some time to recover! Also don't ever feel pressured to jump in and give detailed advice or try to fix problems until you're ready and want to. When you want to pop on, even if you just pop on and say hello, that's plenty!

Wish I could be of more practical help, but sending love and healing energy into the universe, and thinking of you :)

It's lovely to see you back even if just for a short period of time. The recovery is always a slog but enjoy and take the time to yourself. I look forward to seeing you back on the forum when you are strong enough. Lots of positive thoughts coming your way.

We all miss you Byron. Even though I'm a new member and joined only 3 weeks ago, I have heard of you and your insane amount of knowledge. TFF has helped me so much with deciding about my advancements in the hobby and one day I hope to talk to you about the hobby in the forums. Best wishes Fish4dawin

Hello Byron,

I have not been active on here much since I left the Mod team a number of years ago, but I recall you being exceptionally knowledgeable and a huge asset to this forum.

I wish you the speediest of recoveries.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back