FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We won in 2017 and going to take it back this year! Go
upload_2019-10-19_23-39-27.gif

Great game last night. Glad Houston beat the dreaded Yankees. Should be a very competitive world series. Hope the train in Houston’s ballpark blows its whistle often during the series. Go Astros!

I really thought the Yankees where going to win this year. But I still like the Astros! :)

The Houston team is named after Elroy Jetson's dog ?
Nope, after the astronauts. The team was named after the Space program back in the 60’s. NASA was alive in Clear Lake City then. What a wonderful time! Before that they were the Colt 45’s.

I find it amazing that the Jetsons show accurately predicted the future. From robots to computers to video calling. I predict, eventually we will be flying around in king sized drones just like in the Jetsons. Great show.

I find it amazing that the Jetsons show accurately predicted the future. From robots to computers to video calling. I predict, eventually we will be flying around in king sized drones just like in the Jetsons. Great show.
I just want to step on the tread mill belt and come out the other side all dressed with hair fixed and makeup on. Lol!

I see that you fixed the daughters name. Judy not Cindy. And let's not forget that George worked for Mr. Spacely at Spacely Sprockets who was a competitor of Cogswell Cogs. Capitalism survives into the future it seems. I liked the episode that has Astro being reclaimed by a supposed former owner who reveals Astro's real name to be Tralfaz. Always liked that name Tralfaz. It pops up in a Bugs Bunny cartoon wherein Elmer Fudd lands a rare shark nosed Tralfaz while on a fishing excursion. I love cartoons.

I see that you fixed the daughters name. Judy not Cindy. And let's not forget that George worked for Mr. Spacely at Spacely Sprockets who was a competitor of Cogswell Cogs. Capitalism survives into the future it seems. I liked the episode that has Astro being reclaimed by a supposed former owner who reveals Astro's real name to be Tralfaz. Always liked that name Tralfaz. It pops up in a Bugs Bunny cartoon wherein Elmer Fudd lands a rare shark nosed Tralfaz while on a fishing excursion. I love cartoons.
What a memory! I forgot Mr. Spacely. Lol

Close game. Nationals gave the houston starter a wake up call that he is not invincible. Looking forward to tonights game. Let’s hope the train’s whistle blows loud and often.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back