My tattoo

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
So, I have always wanted a tattoo, but I didn't know what to get. I didn't want something cliche or trendy. I wanted something that would symbolize who I am or an important time in my life. The problem is I have no idea who I am, where I am going, why I do the things I do, why things happen the way they do, or why I put my self in situations I do. My whole life I am constantly questioning and analyzing to death.

So I got this :p I figure when I'm 50 and wondering why the heck I got a tattoo it will still fit, and when I'm 90 and senile it will be the ultimate irony "What in the world is that and why is it there!?" :rolleyes:

Attachments

• tat.JPG
    tat.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 53
and lastly my kids being incredible :flex:

Attachments

• incredible.JPG
    incredible.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 54
Sorrell you have two beautiful children, You must be very proud, Nice tattoo also and dogs to, Where have you been I havent seen you over in the pet section much here lately. I would like to see what fat Howie is doing here lately..

Damn girl! You look great for having kids, who BTW are absolutely adorable! Very cool tat...I thought about that too...when I'm 90 years old and in a nursing home, I wanted them to think wow, she must have been one cool chick :D

when i looked at the second pic i didnt first see the pic so "puppys" kind o got me happy :hey:

AWWWWWWW Dober-pup!!!!! :wub: what's it's name???? (can't tell if it's he or she...s'why I said it :D). Awwwwwwww I just love dobies :wub: :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back