My Tanks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Slaphppy7

Mod-o-holic
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Here's a few FTS vids of my 3 "show" tanks...

First up, the 10G...sorry for the subpar quality, and the background noises (my pups running around)

[VIDEO]
]

Next, the 29G:

[VIDEO]

Finally, the 40B:

[VIDEO]

Not sure why the quality came out so poorly, they look much better on my PC, but something was lost in translation to Youtube, for some reason...

Check out this big Neo shrimp in the 10G, enjoying her broccoli bit...I had gotten some culls from a breeder through AquaBid, different colored Neos, and even though they'll eventually breed out their colors and all become brownish, if they were THIS pattern of brown, I'd be quite pleased, lol....please pay no attention to the MTS (!@#$%^*) also enjoying the brocc, as well as the rest of the dozens in the pic...gah, I hate those things...this tank also has limpets in it, as well (!@#$%^&*)...both harmless, but unsightly

Attachments

• IMG_5544.JPG
    IMG_5544.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 144
Very nice tanks. Enter them in our Tank of the Month contests.
Feb 1st...accepting entries for 31 gallons and larger tanks
March 1st...accepting entries for tanks sized 16 gallons and smaller
April 1st...accepting entries for tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons
Look for the banner at the top of forums announcing contest

They all look great but I do have to admit that the last one is my favorite...
Good job!

Thanks much! IMO, it's just too dense with plants, though...there's more plants than water, lol

And I use no ferts, either....it's those pesky MTS stirring up the substrate all of the time...with a bit of fish poo, for good measure

Check out this big Neo shrimp in the 10G, enjoying her broccoli bit...I had gotten some culls from a breeder through AquaBid, different colored Neos, and even though they'll eventually breed out their colors and all become brownish, if they were THIS pattern of brown, I'd be quite pleased, lol....please pay no attention to the MTS (!@#$%^*) also enjoying the brocc, as well as the rest of the dozens in the pic...gah, I hate those things...this tank also has limpets in it, as well (!@#$%^&*)...both harmless, but unsightly

Your tanks look great! My shrimpies also love munching on broccoli haha

20210116_184214.jpg

Thanks!

So does your pretty snail...I try to offer veggies at least twice a week, my fish love them, as well as the inverts

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back