how are the baby goldfish doing?
2c.jpg

2d.jpg

2b.jpg

2a-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

I have saved at least 4 in the breeding net :D

Something tells me I'll be on the lookout for a new tank soon :lol:

Those Ranchu are soo cute with their chubby faces! They are ranchu right?
Yes, the ones without a dorsal fin - the orangey ones - are indeed ranchus. You just have to love all their pudgey faces :lol:

I just want to see how you designed your tank for the dps.

I was thinking could i move my honeys out of the biorb and put them into 80 and move the opaline into the 90.

Then could i replace my honeys for two puffers?

EDIT: Just remembered you have a 30L orb. Not sure I'd try DPs in it tbh. 60L yes.

What filter did you get in the end? I'd leave the honeys in there and look for a regular shaped tank if I were you.

Ok but would be alright for temporray like a 2 months?

My lfs are extending thier shop and they need to home some of the fish. They only have 2 puffers left. £1.00 for both.

Technically you can of course if the filter is up to it and you have it well planted up with lots of caves. I'd rather wait to get a permanent home for them myself. I hope I'm not putting you off, I just think it would be better to have (for eg) a regular 30L+ tank with corners than the biorb especially if they are your first puffers :good:

Are they definately Dwarf puffers? Carinotetraodon travancoricus or C. imitator?

I am going to refurbish the F8 tank soon I think, but for now I've had a clean up and a little change about. I am going to change the substrate and add more lace rock for the gobies, but I'm happy with how it is at present

a11-5.jpg

:)

Latest new tank - 30L Dennerle marine nano

14-2.jpg

Not long started but two small occupants settling in

Tequila the prickle face coral goby (so called because it's lime green and there's salt involoved)
15-2.jpg

how groovy is that face stubble?

and Darth
11-2.jpg

16-2.jpg

:D

Most reactions

trending

Back