šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

z09050

Reaction score
Canā€™t wait to add more plants!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 1,770
Nice looking tank, do you plan on adding live plants, they improve water quality. I have ghost shrimp in my shrimp/guppy tank.

Nice looking tank, do you plan on adding live plants, they improve water quality. I have ghost shrimp in my shrimp/guppy tank.
Yeah I do, I have one in there at the moment, would love some more what plants do you recommend?

I like Java Ferns, you attach them to rocks or driftwood. Java moss is good with shrimp too, I use to have only plastic plants but switched to live plants last year. They really help with the water quality. African water fern and crested java fern are nice too. Hornwort,moneywort and water sprite are some that you can "plant" or let float. All are pretty easy and do not need soil to plant in.

Last edited:
Tank is coming along. You might consider entering it in our monthly Tank of the Month contest. Next TOTM contest starts February 1st. Meanwhile, please vote in our Pet of the Month contest. You can view entries by clicking banner at the top of our forums.

Tank is coming along. You might consider entering it in our monthly Tank of the Month contest. Next TOTM contest starts February 1st. Meanwhile, please vote in our Pet of the Month contest. You can view entries by clicking banner at the top of our forums.
Thank you, I have voted now

I like Java Ferns, you attach them to rocks or driftwood. Java moss is good with shrimp too, I use to have only plastic plants but switched to live plants last year. They really help with the water quality. African water fern and crested java fern are nice too. Hornwort,moneywort and water sprite are some that you can "plant" or let float. All are pretty easy and do not need soil to plant in.
Thanks for the plants, I will be looking into them and hope be getting some next week

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back