my tank (:

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ameliagb

Reaction score
soo heres my tankk ... its practically impossible to get both bichirs on the same day so for now heres my albino after some digging ! hes got sand on top of his little face lol, and my pink convict leaving her log to say hello !
unpictured: larger grey senegal bichir, pictus cat, two blue cons

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 261
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 5.22.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 5.22.12 PM.png
    544.5 KB · Views: 258
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 5.24.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 5.24.41 PM.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 265
You need a picture on the back of the tank and maybe some small round pebbles to make a garden path leading up to the house. Then put some small plants on either side of the path to look like a garden bed. :)

i knowww im still looking for a nice backdrop , i had some stones doing exactly that when the tank was bichirs only but i rearranged it when it was time to add the cat and the convicts so my water flow in the new set up would move the stones everywhere and create holes in the sand /: i gotta get some heavier pebbles lol (the pictus loves an area of flowing water but the younger bichirs are not fans at all)

but im setting up a separate ten gal for heavy planting and some guppie type shoaling fish upstairs, maybe a 5 or more gal for a beta too or just snails i could do a nice scape in

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back