My tank, some pictures

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi davy maybe you want to put these up on the site, or maybe not :p .  

They are not the best and are not that recent, sorry that they are slightly out of focus! :angry: .  They were taken soon after the tank was setup, and with the 6 platies only.  I have tried to take some more but they didn't work too well :( .

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

The apples look good :laugh:
The pics are not bad, Thats the thing with cameras. The flash mucks everything up. Thats why I really need a digi camera, so you can take as many as you like and only store the ones you like.
I've got loads of beer and a bottle of whisky to drink tonight so I'll add the info tomorrow ;) :p

Yup give me a digital camera for a day and I will take all the ones i need :)

William

Hi William,

The pics look ok to me :D I'm no expert with the camera :p

I do think that the tank could do with a backround, it would help distinguish the fish.

gaza

Ahhhhhh, the joys of a digital camera!!!!
46clownsgroup.jpg

These are the Marx Brothers. They now make the 46 their home instead of the 55. My Hoara's loaches didn't play nice and got moved to the 55. Where they now are being punnished by Diamond (4.5 inch Bala, my enforcer). (Long story made short.)
Have more from where that came from.  

Tank looks good William.  Rose 8)

WoW so crisp :) Makes mine look REALLY bad :(

William

Rose just out of curisoty (?) How much on average do you pay for digi cameras in the US as the UK usually pays more. :D

Sorry of the selling, Just in from my drinking binge with next door how i just talked into a 4ft tank :look: :0 :blush:

The one I have cost around $400 I believe. That's for mid line on most makes and models. Rose 8)

Just a little hint, With webcams becoming so much cheaper these days and the quality of the resolution improving all the time it may be worth investigating this option most webcams can produce still images and the average price for a decent one is about £40. Me I'll stick with the Nikon and try and get a new neg scanner soon. I've got some nice pics of africans in the wild etc from my time away from you all.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back