more of my endlers:

CIMG1203.JPG

male high fin platy with sword:
CIMG1205.JPG

both male double swordtails:
CIMG1206.JPG

overall tank shot:
CIMG1211.JPG

thats all fo now people!!! please gimme ur comments, would be greatly appreciated, sorry for lousy imaging though..haha :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CIMG1200.JPG
    CIMG1200.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 60
The endlers are lovely.

If I were you I would fill my tank leaving just a couple of cm's of space to the top or is there a reason it is filled to that level.
I would also buy a background either in blue or black it will help make the colours in your fish pop.

Some of your plants are not aquatic I'm afraid and will rot in your tank causing ammonia spikes.

I do love smaller fish though I'm thinking of going back to a tetra only 20 gallon and I may have to steal your endlers :p

Agreed that u need a background and to fill the tank..Those double swordtails are lovely lookers

The endlers are lovely.

If I were you I would fill my tank leaving just a couple of cm's of space to the top or is there a reason it is filled to that level.
I would also buy a background either in blue or black it will help make the colours in your fish pop.

Some of your plants are not aquatic I'm afraid and will rot in your tank causing ammonia spikes.

I do love smaller fish though I'm thinking of going back to a tetra only 20 gallon and I may have to steal your endlers :p

haha thanks :rolleyes: the water level is kinda low as i took those pics yesterday and today was my water change day, so i did not want to fill up the tank but rather wait for today before filling it up after a 10% water change..how do i know which of the plants are aquatic??? i bought all of them from my LFS..thanks :good:

post-43230-1250384464.jpg

The white and green plant on the right is not aquatic and I dont think the long leafed green plant on the left is aquatic either.

Lfs do sell non aquatic plants as some people use these plants in terrariums, if your lfs know what they are talking about they will let you know which are aquatic and which are not.

The rest look aquatic but they look like they are struggling a bit. some liquid carbn and trace minerals will help them. Are you interested in keeping a planted tank?

monthly...-1250384464.jpg

The white and green plant on the right is not aquatic and I dont think the long leafed green plant on the left is aquatic either.

Lfs do sell non aquatic plants as some people use these plants in terrariums, if your lfs know what they are talking about they will let you know which are aquatic and which are not.

The rest look aquatic but they look like they are struggling a bit. some liquid carbn and trace minerals will help them. Are you interested in keeping a planted tank?
what about macro nutrients? (NPK) theyre even more important than traces

Yeah, I didnt want to give him a lecture on planted tanks if he wasnt interested :p Was gonna point him in the direction of some useful posts in the planted tank section if he was interested.

Yeah, I didnt want to give him a lecture on planted tanks if he wasnt interested :p Was gonna point him in the direction of some useful posts in the planted tank section if he was interested.

dude..of cos im interested!!!..most of my auqatic plants are not doing well and i was wonering why..pls gimme some good tips!!! thanks alot!!! :good: :good: :good:

dude..of cos im interested!!!..most of my auqatic plants are not doing well and i was wonering why..pls gimme some good tips!!! thanks alot!!! :good: :good: :good:
how many watts of light do you have? are the tubes an inch in diameter or less? and do you have reflectors? also do you dose any fertilisers or CO2 at present?

how many watts of light do you have? are the tubes an inch in diameter or less? and do you have reflectors? also do you dose any fertilisers or CO2 at present?

i do not have any lighting, i use the sunlight as my tank is in my balcony, no form of CO2 and fertilisers as well

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back