my snakes

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

mostanks

Fish Addict
Reaction score
fingers my ball python-about a month or 2 after i got this guy he suffered a severe burn to 3/4 of his body due to a defective heat pad :angry: i had to clean him everyday w/alcohol and burn gel as well as inject him in the back w/antibiotics every other day.
fc469a45.jpg

happy to say this was 2 yrs ago and he has completly healed.
fc469a56.jpg

this is slim(cal. king snake)
this lil guy actually escaped,he was lost for over 8 months but last month my dog and cat found him in the kitchen :X good thing no one got hurt
fc469a4d.jpg

fc469a52.jpg

btw-i also have a great plains rat snake but for some reason those pics are no good :/

That cal. king snake looks so cool! Those markings are so nice. :D :lol: B)

So did that snake you lost for 8 months actually survive in your kitchen behind a counter or something?

hi seb-no actually i don't know exactly where it hid all that time,but my girlfriend an i sware we've seen him around the house buthe's so tiny we were like nahh!! can't be :/ then one night we're watching t.v and my dog(which never barks)started barking and my cat was after something that went under the dog cage,we checked it out and whadoyaknow :hyper: there he was snappin away.poor thing was so weak he just layed limp in my hands when i picked him up :(

Great snake su got there! :)

What substrate do ya use in their tanks?

thanks for the compliments guys,

stix-i forget the name of the substrate,all i know is that if they should eat some during feeding,it won't hurt.

seb-they can go a long while w/out eating,as a matter of fact the cal king (as far as i know)didn't eat for the 8 months he was lost for,he might have snuck a lil drink out the dog dish though :/ :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back