My second tank -finished

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

n00dle

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
finished it off may get sum more plants but its done for now till i get more money would love some totm nominations please just see how my tank fairs

Attachments

• Picture_040.jpg
    Picture_040.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 43
hello thats a realy nice tank, ill niminate u only if u, hide that pipe thingy :) and put a light in there!

then i will be sure! :thumbs:

there are two lights in there its the flash of the camera that makes it dull but the bamboo things hidden

Attachments

• Picture_044.jpg
    Picture_044.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 50
OK two comments. Try standing your hardware straight up. It will be less distracting and you should fill the tank all the way up to the top. You should not be able to see the water line, it should be hidden by the black lip at the top of the tank.

TOTM nomination. You just gotta love a shameless plea!!! :lol:

hey llook ur gonne get entered Here we go.....................................................................................

ok finnaly, *drum rolls* TOTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

nOOdle,

The tank is a Hagen Fluval by the looks of it - if so there should be a maximum water level mark somewhere inside. Fill up the tank to close to that level and the water line should then be hidden as Moe suggested. The Fluval hoods are very good in that any splash, etc. from the water will always drip back into the tank rather than down the outside like it does on one of my cheaper hoods :(

Looking good so far.

Eddie

Looks great n00dle! :thumbs: And with the extra water in, you're getting the maximum use of the tank. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back