FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

just tested with new salifert kits

ph 8.0
nitrate 5
nitrite 0
ammonia <0.25

are these results good? i have cycle dislexia i dont understand it

Only thing I can think of is that something died in the tank triggering a mini spike in ammonia. You see that little crab lately?

yeah saw his pesky little face earlier on tonigh theres another as well, small with the longest skinniest claws ever! :)

Oh, you need to take a picture of him!!!! I wanna see! I love hitch hikers.

L

How is the Leather Coral doing? I am wanting to get one this summer! What lighting do you have?

the leather coral is spot on, i had one the first time i did this last year and they are easy enough to keep, the tank has two t5 bulbs the wattage i cant recall from memory

I don't like leather corals. I'm very much put off by the fact that they slime. Ewwwwww. I like pretty, clean corals. :D

L

2x 18w t5s I think simonas! And LEDs?

I can't decide if I want a toadstool or not! Have oredered some anyway so will see..

Can't wait for my new corals to come in!

I have read through this whole journal (not in one go) and have to say it was a amazing read.

Thanks for all the pics, Got a lot of questions answered by reading through this.

Do you still have the tank up and running or what happened to it.

Thanks

Chris...

I have read through this whole journal (not in one go) and have to say it was a amazing read.

Thanks for all the pics, Got a lot of questions answered by reading through this.

Do you still have the tank up and running or what happened to it.

Thanks

Chris...

Hi Chris

No I swapped the river reef for a jewel vision 180 which is much better. the extra space doesnt half make a difference to stocking options but the river reef 94 was a brilliant little tank and i loved the height for scaping

Read through this whole Journal and was amazed by your journey Simon.

Thank you for sharing all your pics and info as it has given me the saltwater bug so to speak.

What is the update with your new tank??

Thanks Jay

the new tanks going ok much better with more space . marines definately worth a go i wont go back now

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back