My Pre-started Tank Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishfishfish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
so my 15 gal brackish was once planted when it was a planted community.i started my journal too late i guess as i already have my fish,a few plants,and some wood.i know i am currently overstocked but i am moving all my fish to my 33 gal once my 55 is ready to move my cichlids.

i currently have 4 figure 8 puffers.1 adult and 3 juvie and also i have a "freshwater flounder"

i took my tank apart and took pics of EVERYTHING!i also need an id or two on plants.
my two peices of wood
HPIM1626.jpg

2 java fern which are both in cracks in the smaller peice of wood together
HPIM1627.jpg

my what was sold to me as anubias nana
HPIM1628.jpg

my one tiny corkscrew val.i want more but just regular vals though
HPIM1631.jpg

2 what was sold to me as mondo grass
HPIM1633.jpg

HPIM1634.jpg

now on to equipment
my very salty hood(i clean it as best i can,anyone have anyway to clean it better)with 1 13w 120v flourecent bulb and one basic walmart light(replaced other flourec bulb)i will get another flourecent bulb soon
HPIM1636.jpg

my equipment including filter which is an aquaclear 200.im not using the airpump anymore
HPIM1637.jpg

this is the tank once i took everything out
HPIM1638.jpg

this is a size comparison of my adult puffer(right top) and one of my small juvies (in the middle of the bottom near sand)
HPIM1640.jpg

HPIM1641.jpg

im going to put some more arogonite on the bottom.sorry for the poor pics and dirty hood.

looks good atm, i really want to see the complete setup though :nod:
how about some pics of your flounder? :p

i will try and get some pics of the flounder.its hard though as i dont have a good camera.

id take more pics of the tank now but......ive kinda missplaced my cam :/

Most reactions

trending

Back