My planted 7 gallon.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Crunchycrouton

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought Iā€™d share, itā€™s a work in progress.
I set up this tank with a elbow cast on, so Iā€™m decently proud of how it turned out, besides the fact I need my carpeting plants. On the top of the Ohko stone I plan to add the same carpet plant Iā€™ll be putting on the main substrate. I really hope it turns out well and that the Ludwigia will grow in and look a tad more neat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 82
  • A53ABFD0-4E46-4A2D-9A23-82907EE4B829.jpeg
    A53ABFD0-4E46-4A2D-9A23-82907EE4B829.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 85
Looking good!

I would suggest some taller plants in back and maybe some foreground plants in front. (Swords may be to big, so try looking into vals. Crypts make excellent foreground plants)

Looking good!

I would suggest some taller plants in back and maybe some foreground plants in front. (Swords may be to big, so try looking into vals. Crypts make excellent foreground plants)
I'm going to be buying carpet plants soon, I was thinking crypts as well. I'm very excited to see what it looks when it's all grown in.

I'm going to be buying carpet plants soon, I was thinking crypts as well. I'm very excited to see what it looks when it's all grown in.
Most carpeting plants will need Co2 or liquid fertilizers. The crypts will do fine with root tabs.

dwarf sagitarria is a cool foreground plant. Or anubias can be cool too. I wouldn't add too much though; your tank is beautiful as is.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back