🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
966970E1-C5BD-46C5-8754-1D46F65AE4D3.jpeg

I bought this rock years ago from ebay. Does anyone know the type of rock this is ? Maybe we should have a rock of the month contest.

Does anyone else have a picture of a unique rock you have in in one of your tanks? Post it here.

Last edited:
View attachment 92847 I bought this rock years ago from ebay. Does anyone know the type of rock this is ? Maybe we should have a rock of the month contest.

Does anyone else have a picture of a unique rock you have in in one of your tanks? Post it here.
That is so darn cool looking!

I have to agree fishmanic that is one sick rock!!

Here is one my cool rocks
th

I've bought this for my red bellies

P.S I suppose we can have a rock of the month after the BOTM?

maybe if we get a few more rocks displayed here, I will set up a poll in this thread for "Rock of the Month" for a mini contest. :)

So if you have a "Pet Rock" you want to show off, here is your big chance!

Fishmanic, man, that is awesome rock. Unique and pretty rocks certainly make for beautiful aquariums. Personally, I have a yen for petrified wood. Rocks can be an afterthought in your tank or they can be the centerpiece it's built around. The latter is better. I think a rock of the month contest sounds great.

I'm gonna start chuckin rocks at you lot if you have a rock of the month contest :)

This is my pet rock, someone threw him through my window. Now he lives in my driveway.

take a picture of your head , Colin, and enter it in the contest!;)

Here are my pet rocks....

(Soon we will have enough to have a ROTM contest! :lol:)

image.jpg

anyone else have an interesting rock to show us?

Yes please!!! “Enter in the brand new ROTM contest!” (Just Kidding, Lol!) :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back