My Personal Best Photographs...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
learn photo shop or lightroom. It opens up a whole new world.
I prefer to take a more natural approach. Cause someone can take a horrible photo and use photoshop and get rid of all the blemishes. I prefer to take a great photo to begin with, and then just add a bit of sharpness/color.

I prefer to take a more natural approach. Cause someone can take a horrible photo and use photoshop and get rid of all the blemishes. I prefer to take a great photo to begin with, and then just add a bit of sharpness/color.
Fair enough. Check out peter McKinnon on YouTube. His photos are really really good.

I love that! It shows the true talent not some person that can just edit something to look good

Your pictures are lovely! I like the frog with the lightning bugs, it is too funny. I don't get time to take photos like I used to, mostly kids and pets. These are some of my favorite pictures of dogs we have, one has recently passed, the other is too old to chase bubbles like he used to.

Attachments

• DSC_0337 (2).JPG
    DSC_0337 (2).JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0195 (2).JPG
    DSC_0195 (2).JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 51
It depends though… are you showcasing your editing skills or your photography skills? Maybe an edition finds joy in taking a terrible photo and turning it into something incredible!
That is true. But if you are showcasing your "photography", I would want to see the actual photo and not the photo after its been heavily edited. Now if it was someone showcasing their photography/editing skills that's a bit different. I though, have more respect for those who can take really good photographs to begin with

That is true. But if you are showcasing your "photography", I would want to see the actual photo and not the photo after its been heavily edited. Now if it was someone showcasing their photography/editing skills that's a bit different. I though, have more respect for those who can take really good photographs to begin with
Yeah of course. I just meant if a photographers focus is their photography, then PK’s approach is an admirable one. If someone is focusing on the editing, well they would obviously do more editing lol.

My mom has some nice luck with cameras and have won multiple thousand dollar cameras over the years! My personal faves of fish. Many more of nature that I will not upload to TFF because I occasionally have a life :dunno:
9D9CA45E-04BA-4287-9BA4-8366D40D5F9C.jpeg
7444071A-387B-48CA-AEAB-701A50653082.jpeg
9E9874DD-BC40-48C3-8EB7-C0FBBBC516EF.jpeg
E970D428-44ED-4B9A-8E6A-3AB895BEB599.jpeg

Your pictures are lovely! I like the frog with the lightning bugs, it is too funny. I don't get time to take photos like I used to, mostly kids and pets. These are some of my favorite pictures of dogs we have, one has recently passed, the other is too old to chase bubbles like he used to.
I love the bubble one!

Some animals:
P1060684 (2).JPG
P1060692 (2).JPG

P1060690 (2).JPG
P1060484 (2).JPG
P1060703 (2).JPG
P1070645 (2).JPG
P1080447 (2).JPG

I don't know when I took this but I just found it yesterday, love it:
P1060185 (2).JPG

(the vulture pic may look familiar, but its a different angle of the one I posted a while back. I like this one better)

I’m going to the Art & Frame store (where I sell my photos) tomorrow afternoon, but I don’t know if the owner is going to be there. When I went last Thursday she wasn’t, but it could have just been a one time thing.

I would love to sell some more photos to her, if she would allow it. I saw the moss sprouts and the toad pictures on display last week, so that was cool seeing them framed and for sale.

—-

I also work on the yearbook for my homeschool group, so we were walking downtown and trying to sell advertisements as a fundraiser. (Where the business can put a ad in the back of the yearbook)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back