🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
20150320_012157.jpg
20150320_213736.jpg
20150320_191634.jpg

Cool, iv not the imagination for creative stuff so well done. More pics if you have any please.

Nice, I like them!

I paint a lot. I only watercolor though. I won 3rd place in the junior duck stamp in 2019 for the duck stamp watercolor competition. I also paint/color Betta fish and sketch.

Nice, I like them!

I paint a lot. I only watercolor though. I won 3rd place in the junior duck stamp in 2019 for the duck stamp watercolor competition. I also paint/color Betta fish and sketch.
Thank you !
You some post some images of your artwork!

Nice paintings! I usually stick to watercolor and pencil, unless its shoes! I paint canvas shoes and sell them.

Nice paintings! I usually stick to watercolor and pencil, unless its shoes! I paint canvas shoes and sell them.
I saw them, very cool.
I've never been able to manipulate watercolours, I always end up with brown warped pages!

I saw them, very cool.
I've never been able to manipulate watercolours, I always end up with brown warped pages!
The best way to keep the pages from warping is to use masking tape or painter's tape and tape all sides of your page to a desk/clipboard/other hard flat surface and let it dry before un taping :)

And you’ve got to get the good stuff, not the cheap $5 Walmart dirt. I personally use Reeves brand, good stuff. I’ll post some pictures of my artwork soon. ;)

Here’s my duck:
484D61A1-1C9F-4713-A36D-1F67BD04AC1A.jpeg

It took me 2 months to paint him. (It looks better from far away, but you can see all the detail I put in his neck)
719165AA-B2CD-43D1-A8F8-2668FA664BA7.jpeg

(Here’s one from farther away, a lot of my little brothers stuff in my room. :rolleyes: :lol:)
Here’s my fox:
91ECF0BD-1B1B-42AB-B02A-9DF722561E42.jpeg

My candy corn:
36AF03C0-F53C-44C3-9B5A-2302F9064A68.jpeg

And lastly my betta:
63F3AA82-CFAF-4251-AF19-CE43DEEDEB4A.jpeg

Enjoy! All of these were done by me and I painted them with watercolors on medium thickness canvas. Each one took me about a month. (Except for the duck) :)

Edit: Note: a lot of these look much better from far away. I took close pictures so you guys could see the details. ;)

Enjoy! All of these were done by me and I painted them with watercolors on medium thickness canvas. Each one took me about a month. (Except for the duck) :)

Edit: Note: a lot of these look much better from far away. I took close pictures so you guys could see the details. ;)

These are great!
I am really liking the candy corn!
Is that watercolor as well?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back