My P@h 14L Cube Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
Here's a explanation on how I got it, went to buy it for £19.99 with filter

But I had read that the filter has a issue where it sucks in things through the cable hole so was gonna go to the bin any way and I had a small internal any way but I saw a ex display with a small chip in the glass lid so asked and got it for £9.50 :hyper:

So heres the specs

14l pets at home nano with a 150lph internal 25w heater and a led halogen type bulb from focus closing down sale :good:

The sands Limpopo with abit of flora base mixed in and has slate and redmoor wood

Here it is, it needs to grow in and I plan to add a carpet plant

Oh and the stocks

6 ember tetras
Numerous cherry shrimp
1 assasin snail
And I plan on crystal red shrimp and Thai micro crabs

PICT0919-1.jpg

PICT0920.jpg

Oh and it's changed since this picture ( the picture was taken today and was changed about a hour later) the hair grass is now in front of the Vallis and the crypts are now where the hair grass is

(sorry abit the sideways picture)

that's got a wild feel to it! It'll look great when left to grow in. :good:

Yeah Its a lot darker in the pics than real life but hopefully when it's grown in it will look better

Looks great :)

Just be careful, as mine (and a number of others on the forum) sprang leaks after a few weeks-months...

Thanks

And Really :sick: I'll keep an eye out :crazy:

well ianho updated his and it reminded me to update mine lol and mines also a very rare waterchange setup

and has 6 ember tetras and because my other tanks filter broke i added 3 pygmy cory's and a clown killi fish

its very overgrown a few plants are thriving some are just managing but heres a load of pretty poor pics this tank seems to be very hard to photograph i think because its a spotlight im not too sure

PICT0950-1.jpg

PICT0944-1.jpg

PICT0948-1.jpg

PICT0946-1.jpg

PICT0953-1.jpg

bae

Yeah it's gone pretty crazy Lol

And it looks a lot better in real life too and I am happy with it as its great that I don't have to touch it and it's doing it's own thing :hyper:

bae

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back