My oddballs

pete

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My Oddballs!!! lmao sounds like a letter to a magazine doctor doesnt it? lol, well its not so you can all stop laughing now lol

This is a rough guide to the Oddball fish that i currently keep and also a list of some of the larger fish i keep as well :D

Firstly my Tyre Track Eels both around about a foot long and very very friendly (they love to be hand fed) fine with most larger community fish and some Cichlids basically anything that they cannot eat lol these fish can get BIG too anything upto 3 feet :0 lol another type of Eel i keep i the Fire Eel the one i presently keep is only 6" long but growing rapidly :D the only thing to remember with these fish is that will not eat anything other than live or frozen foods so it can get expensive keeping them mine all live on a diet of live white worm (which i culture myself) earthworms and frozen blood worm and mica shrimp.

Then there are my Elephant Noses again requiring live or frozen foods and a sand or rounded gravel substrate.

Snakeheads yes the evil predators of the deep!! i love em feeding of these consists of mainly feeder Goldfish and frozen sprats.

Polypeterus Ornatapinis or the Ornate Birchir similar to Snakeheads but more peaceful again feeding on feeder and frozen fish and shrimp.

And of course my other Oddballs the Freshwater Shrimp that i keep these are filter feeders that feed off of food particles suspended in the water so helping to keep the tank clean :D i affectionatlly call these my caretakers lol

Then we move on to the large fish which include so very big Pleco's and a Black Shark that is over a foot long lol

Any questions regarding the above and i'll be happy to help :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back