My New Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
New additions 10-15 assorted shrimp they look to be Amano and Fire Reds.

Have also added plants, I shall get a picture up tomorrow.

Does anyone know what's good to remove water stains?

I was thinking Cilit Bang lol?

Looking to possibly get some Kribs in my tank as the feature fish, any idea how these will get on with the Shrimp?

I really need to post an updated picture of my tank as it has changed a lot.

Nice tank

I use a damp microfiber cloth to get rid of water stains, does the trick

Hmm I've tried that, the water in my area is really hard. Think I shall try and use a razor blade.

Pics to come soon.

Hmm I've tried that, the water in my area is really hard. Think I shall try and use a razor blade.

Pics to come soon.
A razor blade? why not just use glass cleaner and be mega careful it doesnt go IN the tank

Yeah a chap at my old place used a razor blade as the limescale is pretty stubborn stuff.

I've used toothpaste, cilit bang, window cleaner and pure lemon juice... It's not as bad as it used to be but it's still noticeable.

Also I'm looking to possibly set up the Juwel Rekord 96, currently looking into T5 OTL's :p

See what work can get in for me and with the discount shouldn't be too much money hopefully.

Okay so as promised here is a picture of my tank as it is now.

DSCF3898.jpg

Well I finally bought 2 Kribs, hopefully they will pair, and hopefully I've got a male and a female. Shall get some picture once they've settled in and coloured up.

They looked like a male and female in the LFS tank, but shall soon find out by the good people on here.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back