My New Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

steve...c

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
http://[IMG]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae175/londonlad_photo/tank003.jpg[/IMG]

tank002.jpg

tank001.jpg

hi just wanted to show off my new tank as its my 1st ever set up still lots more plants to go in yet :good:

looking very nice indeed but thought you only had one fish?

Ash

looking very nice indeed but thought you only had one fish?

Ash

a friend of a friend called me tonight and said i could have the sponge from his filter and 5 leopard danios as he said one fish will not make any differnce in a in-fish cycle and it would be like starting again when it comes to putting fish in, so i took them off him :good:

Nice pics :good: , is that a trout danio :unsure:
:fish:

its a leopard danio, but trout was the 1st thing that come to my mine when i see it. i like them :good:

ahh ok well looks nice :)

Ash

thanks wasnt sure about the plant pot, but see the next door breaking it up today and about to throw in the wheely bin and i had a idea of using it, didnt like it at 1st but its grown on me alittle lol

Nice pics :good: , is that a trout danio :unsure:
:fish:

having said that im only telling you what ive been told it is :S

tank looks great if you ask me.. much better then the way my 5ft 5th tank looks..

[/quote]

tank looks great if you ask me.. much better then the way my 5ft 5th tank looks..

[/quote]

not quite! but thanks anyway, oh and ask me for a pic in a few weeks see if it still looks like it does now!lol

Steve, it looks really lovely! those fish are nice..as are the photos :)

now that yours looks so good.. can you pop round and change the sand for black gravel in mine? pleeeeeaaseee
unsure.gif

nice one
good.gif

shelagh xxx

Steve, it looks really lovely! those fish are nice..as are the photos :)

now that yours looks so good.. can you pop round and change the sand for black gravel in mine? pleeeeeaaseee
unsure.gif

nice one
good.gif

shelagh xxx

thanks shelagh.

oh im not sure about that, ive been to wales a few times and swore never again!! :hyper: :hyper: lol
xx

only joking had a great time :good: :hey:

Most reactions

trending

Back