My New Tank And Set Up !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

joanne_464

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all iv finaly got my new tank just thought i would post a few pics... my plans are to get a Co2 Kit and JBL manado substrate to do a full planted aquarium :D Anyone know where i can get a co2 kit for my size tank thats not gonna Break my bank LOL !!!!!

SAM_0463.jpg

SAM_0464.jpg

SAM_0466.jpg

Looks good Joanne!

Would look great if you could get a centrepiece fish in.

James.

o there are deffinatly more Gurami to come my local fish shop have just had a huge delivery of gurami but are not for sale till saturday :sad: But i will be there saturday :lol:

Is that a 37 gallon?

Looks nice so far. I'm going to be making a planted tank out of a 37. It's going to have mainly guppies I think. Speaking of which...I like the one in your pic. I love purple toned guppies!

Thanks for the advise andy .. and larkspur its a 39.5 gallon tank... and i love guppies its just iv decided to have a change plus i cant keep up with all the fry :lol: the purple one in my picture is one i had not long ago i gave it to my mum its a magenta guppie dont see many of them around my local fish shop had a male and female pair so i snapped them up lol

The one in my pic was also magenta. Hard to tell in photo. It was pink/purple/and orange with a bunch of peacock spots. I haven't seen any since. :( Would die to get more.

This was them in full color. Bad picture. D:
6449_98598627318_813192318_1882854_8331581_n.jpg

Thanks Quisty i think im goining to get some more or maybe some cardinals.. and larkspur thats a good picture i never had ones with peacock spots they look really nice have you still got them ???

No! I don't. :sad:

They were my hardiest guppies. Had them about 6 months and one passed on and then after an ICH treatment the other died a few weeks later.

I've always had troubles with guppies. They're not nearly as hardy as people make them out to be. The only reason I was able to keep the 2 magentas was because they were born and raised here in town and not ones shipped in from across the world. The fish store owner actually advised me to get them because I was getting so disheartened with the others. I'd kill for more! Maybe not kill, but would probably pay more than I should...haha

No! I don't. :sad:

They were my hardiest guppies. Had them about 6 months and one passed on and then after an ICH treatment the other died a few weeks later.

I've always had troubles with guppies. They're not nearly as hardy as people make them out to be. The only reason I was able to keep the 2 magentas was because they were born and raised here in town and not ones shipped in from across the world. The fish store owner actually advised me to get them because I was getting so disheartened with the others. I'd kill for more! Maybe not kill, but would probably pay more than I should...haha

Ha ha fair enough were are you based i could have a look at my local fish store and ask them if your not to far away you could nip to them for some :good:

i used to have that same tank. 180 litres i believe it was.. found it a pain though to gravel vac the bottom due to the height..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back