My new shrimp tank :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BetterWithBettas

Fish Fanatic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
15 litre shrimp tank! This tank originally came with an all in one filter and light system but it was really bulky so I switched it over to a HOB filter and separate light to allow for more space. I think it could be approximately 18 litres now :)
20200124_162204.jpg
20200124_162313.jpg

Great looking tank. I wish you lived closer so I could give you my shrimp. I want to shut that tank down and have over 100 red cherry in there.

Nice looking tank. Some cherry shrimp and some bumblebee shrimp would look really cool. Is it just me, or is the water a bit cloudy? Did you just do a water change or something?

Nice looking tank. Some cherry shrimp and some bumblebee shrimp would look really cool. Is it just me, or is the water a bit cloudy? Did you just do a water change or something?
Thanks and Yes! You are correct!! I did a water change before I took this photo :)

Great looking tank. I wish you lived closer so I could give you my shrimp. I want to shut that tank down and have over 100 red cherry in there.
Yeah they are definitely breeders! I'm planning to feed the shrimplets/some of them to my bettas later down the line!

I would love to start a shrimp tank and a snail tank (or maybe the two combined?) Long story short I want all the tanks...

Looks better than my shrimp tank, nice looking plants
I love me some aquatic plants! I really want to have a plant only tank and do my own propagation and drift wood creations. Online, a simple anubias on driftwood can go for $50 (Australian websites) which is ridiculously expensive. I would love to be able to sell some for $10; plants for everyone!!!( And a little bit of play money to put back into my tanks haha :) )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back