🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fluttermoth

The current Mrs Treguard ;)
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score

His name's Lupin
smile.png

He's very pretty! Actually, he has the same markings as a blue pit bull I fostered for a while before I moved her on to her permanent home.

I wanna hug your bun bun. May I? Might be a bit of a drive, but I'm sure a bunny hug would be worth it. :)

Aww he's lovely such beautiful markings
smile.png
I've recently got a rabbit too, he is called Peter lol and is a mini rex so I have been told! he is my first rabbit, have you kept rabbits before Fluttermoth? I'm worried about him being on his own but he seems happy enough, my little girl loves him 
smile.png

Here is Peter:
DSCF8833.JPG

aaawww he is so cute (and peter). My kids want a rabbit, but its impossible with 2 lurchers!

star; I had a house rabbit and a retired working lurcher together once, and I have a retired racing greyhound atm, so it can be done
smile.png
It does depend on the characters of your animals, and takes a fair bit of hard work though!

betta fish; yes, I've been keeping (and sometimes breeding) rabbits since I was 11, so a lot of years, lol! It's okay to keep rabbits on their own, but if you do, you must make sure they get enough attention. They are very, very social animals.

Peter is gorgeous; my very first rabbit was a castor rex
smile.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back