My New Planted Dwarf Puffer Tank Aka "A Little Puffer Paradise&#34

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

PDB-89

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hello i have a 200l community tank and i really wanted some DP's so i was on the look out for a new tank when my mate said i could have his old one its a bit smaller then what i wanted but it was free so can't complain to much. this is my first planted tank its a 40l (i don't no what make) i have sand as substance im useing a fluval u1 filter a hagen co2 kit 2 bits of bog wood and loads of different plants plan to put a few more in there but I'm pretty happy with how it is at the moment. I have 6 otocinclus and 6 cherry barbs in the tank the ottos are staying but the cherrys are getting moved into my Roma 200 when i get my lil puffs! like i said before any help/tips on keeping these little guys wont go a miss heres a few pics i just took for you lot to enjoy

thanks for reading

Paul.

From this

DSC01046.jpg

To this

IMG00040-20091113-1741.jpg

To this :D

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01061.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

looks very nice,a little puffer paradise, i have 1 male and female dwarf puffers,never thought of getting them but rehomed them for another member on here, mine are great fun and kept with a male bristlenose and another small plec and another eel,they are sometimes abit nippy towards each other but usually at feeding time, they will only eat frozen or live bloodworm or other live foods,never touch flake or pellets, be careful not to get them out of water as there stomachs puff up with air which is not good, this link may help
http://#131###.com/

looks very nice,a little puffer paradise, i have 1 male and female dwarf puffers,never thought of getting them but rehomed them for another member on here, mine are great fun and kept with a male bristlenose and another small plec and another eel,they are sometimes abit nippy towards each other but usually at feeding time, they will only eat frozen or live bloodworm or other live foods,never touch flake or pellets, be careful not to get them out of water as there stomachs puff up with air which is not good, this link may help
http://#131###.com/

thanks for the kind comment i can't wait to get them now! " little puffer paradise " i mite have to use that :D lol and the links not working mate??

It looks nice :good: I'm sure the puffs will love it. Dwarf puffers are cracking little fish to keep. Good luck with them :)

thank you for your kind comments! i have good new's!! I HAVE 4 PUFFERS :hyper: :shout: :hyper: B-) i will try and get some photos of them tomorrow as they are all hiding :lol:

Tank looks beautiful. Be good to see some pictures of the puffers.

Most reactions

Back