My New O

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
LOL, sorry for your rainbow minx but it's as if she heard you typing about it.

Well I knew it wouldnt be long, this morning Rosie was swimming around with a rainbow hanging out her mouth!!! Tried to net her to pull it out as she looked to be having problems, but she swallowed it!!

This new tank better turn up soon, as she now has a taste for rainbowfish blood :(

i swear im smiling and not laughing.. oh Mags..what do we do with them eh! she looks so innocent too..more than one minx in ur house lol

Some new pics of Rosie Posy :p

P1030753.jpg

P1030755.jpg

P1030752.jpg

P1030749.jpg

P1030701.jpg

Rosie has made a wonderful new game for herself. Its called round up the sharks and scatter them. She goes round herding them up like sheep, then just when they think she has gone away, she swims as fast as she can into the group and they fly in all direction :lol: She is completely nuts :p

Your O must have been so bored, it created enjoyment using sharks. I really think O's are one of the smartest fish out there, yet there are the stupid ones, and the outrageous brave ones that think they are so big when they are only 2-inches.

aaaaah from your new recent picture i see her killing intent ;)

Lmao

she has grown at a heck of a rate though!

My moms kept a pair of O's in a 330 gallon tank around 2002... with a pleco witch decided to break the tank...

she kept them at a young age and within a 6 months they where fairly big xD

I Hope she likes the 75 gallon im getting her for xmas ( if i can find one :p )

1 Oscar For here and i'll proberly put my pleco in there when he's big enough to NOT get eaten by the oscar :p

Minxy, have you still got any pic's of your tank? I was trying to explain to my other half (who for the first time in memory has expressed in interest in my fish) why I was so keen on a CA setup, and remembered that it was seeing pic's of your tank that really got me interested. You care to share any of them?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back