My new mollies like nipping all fishes

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

magnamon00

Reaction score
are black mollies nipping other fish until the fish the fish find some place to hide from it natural????

Sorry... um my mollies always seem to pick on other fish even each other. It helps somewhat to keep odd numbers I think.

i had two black mollies that were so mean to the other fish i named the sadam and bin i dont know why they were so mean the lady at the lfs was giving them away just to get the devils out of the tank I'm not just talking about the 2 that I had it was the whole batch of black mollies about 50 or so. So you arent the only one who has monster mollies we got them here in Ky to.

Oh wow, that's alot of mollies to get rid of. My mollies from yesterday are still alive " not one has died " at least in my small tank unsure about big tank but haven't noticed anything dead in there but they're too small for me to tell in that big tank.

Don't know if it helps, but I have 1 female that is sweet and serene and another female and a male that together nip and chase all the other bigger fish. They don't bother the tetras or ottos. Personally, I think they are hyper!

You want to come see mean then come take a look at my tank!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Male Black Lyretail Molly is a beast!!!! and He has met his match with a HUGE Silver Female I bought, she runs the tank now :lol:

But ALL of my fish in the community tank fight!!! The other day I was feeding my Pleco "Fred" his algae wafer and that started a Battle Royal in my tank!! :hyper: Every single fish I had was fighting over the algae wafer!!! :lol: Im not talkin just chasing each other, they were litarally (SP) fighting!!! I was laughing soooo hard I was crying :fun: I have a small young female guppy in there she is the smallest of the tank she was whippin up on everyone :lol: Then the most peaceful fish I have is "Jane" my Female Black Lyretail Molly, she surprised me that day :huh: shes the one that was fighting the hardest :hyper: :hyper: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back