Do you still have Eragon?

Shelster said:
He is lovely mama - similar to Vader
smile.png

Do you still have Eragon?
Thanks Shel!
Eragon died just before Christmas
sad1.gif
. I think he'd gone totally blind and couldn't see his food. We never had got the hang of hand-feeding unfortunately.
I got Cobalt as a birthday present to myself in March when he was quite young I think going on how much his fins have grown since. He's in the same tank that Eragon had and feeding the shrimp in there had kept the tank alive.

Oh no, sorry about your poor boy!

Cobalt is a beauty :good:

I currently have two bettas - Vader and Luther, although Luther isn't looking good at the moment - think he is on his way out.

I broke down my 180litre as all the water collection was getting too much. I am going to replace with a third betta tank :)

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Luther, Shel!
You'll be an official member of the MTS club if you get another tank! lol

He's so beautiful! I'm jealous :p

How many tanks do you have to have to be an official member of the MTS club? :lol:

I reckon more than 2 but that's just my opinion. I'm about to join the ranks as I've got a 3rd tank currently fishless cycling.
biggrin.png

Well I broke down my third to replace with a smaller, weirdo ha ha, have one I haven't even opened yet, and another on the way.

So will have three up and running, a hospital tank and a spare :D

Ooh mama, another betta?

Luther is no more :sad: so I'm going to look for a lovely friendly betta on Wednesday :good:

Awww so sorry, Shel -
rip.gif
Luther
No not another betta tank for me - it's only a titchy 11½L so will be for snails and shrimp only. They will probably be ramshorn snails as feeders eventually - not decided on the shrimp type yet. Had a blip when the cycle stalled but it's under way again - so fingers crossed it makes it to the end this time!

Thanks sillymisslucky - I'm rather partial myself! lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back