My New Kribensis Taeniatus ***help Ive Wrigglers***

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yeah I can imagine it would be the cories, seeing as they are down there knocking about, you got anything else inthere with them?

With the new filter cant you use your media from this tank?
possable but ive never done that before and im nervous in doing that

nothing to be nervous about all it does is speed up the biological filteration of your new filter so it doesnt take as long to cycle

Yes but how will it affect the filter it comes out of, will that filter be not as efficient
Then

it will recover quickly, bacteria grows at a much faster rate once established. so dont take more than 1/3

just do it when your cleaning the filters out when doing a water change just squeze the sponges/media out into the new filter and jobs done .... whe nyou clean out your filter it lowers the bacteria etc but doesnt make it less efficent, i get people coming round all the time for filter gunk to cycle there tanks lol

just do it when your cleaning the filters out when doing a water change just squeze the sponges/media out into the new filter and jobs done .... whe nyou clean out your filter it lowers the bacteria etc but doesnt make it less efficent, i get people coming round all the time for filter gunk to cycle there tanks lol
Guilty!! :rolleyes:

Guilty!! :rolleyes:

thats ok pal least it gives my filters a clean at the same time

Think where down to about 15 fry now, I can see there
Getting some colour to them now, let's hope I don't lose
Many more :(

Think where down to about 15 fry now, I can see there
Getting some colour to them now, let's hope I don't lose
Many more :(

they might be getting pciked off once the lights go out as my albino kribensis at the moment have fry and when i turn the lights out ... even with the big light on in the room they still scatter all over the tank and the parents have to round them up

Yep I've been leaving the big light on as well
I think it's the corys they keep having a full on assault
On them, I hope once the other tank is ready and
The corys moved, they will spawn again fingers crossed

Tonight's head count is 4 ;( and I'm guessing They will get picked of when the
Lights go out tonight, once they have been all eaten how long do you think the
Norm is for them to have another go at it.

Cheers....

if they are anything like my old kribs, you will have another lot very soon. I only ever ended up with about 3-4 fry grow to adults per spawn.

I researched this the other day as all my eggs were eaten 2 days ago, apparently 3-4 weeks for next spawn, although the female is getting more colourful everyday

Thanks 4 could be the lucky number lol, today's head count is still 4

Well I think it's better luck next time, no sign of them now and
Mum and dad are back out in the open and no longer chasing
The corys away

Thanks to everyone for there interest and help.....;)

Here we go again lol she has coloured up has a fat belly and there making house again... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back