My New Flowerhorn

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ok so iv managed to get some better pics of my thai silk

C92FA222-CEE0-40C8-AC02-69C1C1EF2B6C-1502-0000017FFF94D9EE.jpg

47E97E4D-CB47-4B2F-9CA9-CB4E8C3CB115-1502-0000017FF9F67421.jpg

Not great but the best I can do using my iPhone...

nice silk :nod: i was going to put a pic of mine up but i carnt figure out how to get a pic up lol im a bit useless :/
Thanks...

"Louise"? Is it??
Iv seen a few pics of your flowerhorns on your Facebook page. Rob told me to take a look.. (Iv known him years if your who i think you are... im from rhydyfelin) Very nice fish you have :good:

The way I upload pic is by using the photobucket app on my iPhone. Pretty sure it's available for android phones too. I just upload the pics from my phone to the app then go onto the app, copy the "IMG" code of the pic I want and then paste it onto here. :)

Yep that's me :nod: yeah hes pretty nice, looks like he has a bit of short body in him? as hes quite short and chunky, i have a nice little thai silk female here that i got from thailand if you have plans on breeding him :) il try and get photobucket now thank you i give up trying on here lol

yeh could be way pic is taken, hes nice lovely colour to him 2! you'l have to pop in when ur passing and have a look at the FH i have here got some nice ones in at the mo :)

yeh could be way pic is taken, hes nice lovely colour to him 2! you'l have to pop in when ur passing and have a look at the FH i have here got some nice ones in at the mo :)
Thanks, i had flowerhorns before, although i would class this 1 as my 1st as the other 3 i had came with my tank and i just rehomed them straight away.

Yea would be good to see other flowerhorns as iv not really seen many upfront before, only ever on pics.

Where abouts are you?

Thanks fior you comments, these fish definitely attract a range of views lol

I love the head hump KOK, its part of what makes a great flowerhorn. His isnt even that big. im not a fan of the absolutely huge humps but a small one lie this i really like.

Females do have smaller or even no humps.

Cheers

___
YouTube: Safe Friends inviting in Facebook

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back