My New Car

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Angry_Platy

Sleepy Chook
Reaction score
Sleeping Somewhere. Or doing water changes. Or run
Well....I have had the car nearly a week now and I FINALLY got around to taking some photos of it.

It is a Holden Astra CD-TS Hatch...with all the power options, dual airbags, CD, remote central locking, cruise control and a lot of raw power and speed :p

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 55
Lovely car very nice, In ireland there called Opel Astra's and in the UK there called Vauxhall Astra, The very same cars though.
:cool:

werid first time I've ever heard of it. Maybe cuz im in California

They are classed as a bit common in the UK and are usually used by sales reps, but I think they are nice cars, I'm a fan of Vauxhall's and me and my mum have had Nova's, Corsa's Astra's, Cavaliers and Vectra's before.

Until last year, the fastest I had ever driven a car was 139mph in an Astra 2.0, since then I've had goes in my friends cars Audi S4, Porsche Boxter :D :crazy: and a modified Subaru Imprezza :hyper: and gone quite a bit faster. Though I don't recommend this kind of reckless behavour :D

Enjoy

Thats a very nice care Angela but they but the steering wheel on the wrong side you silly aussies.

Looks like the right side to me :D

Arfie

Arfie said:
They are classed as a bit common in the UK and are usually used by sales reps, but I think they are nice cars, I'm a fan of Vauxhall's and me and my mum have had Nova's, Corsa's Astra's, Cavaliers and Vectra's before.

Until last year, the fastest I had ever driven a car was 139mph in an Astra 2.0, since then I've had goes in my friends cars Audi S4, Porsche Boxter :D :crazy: and a modified Subaru Imprezza :hyper: and gone quite a bit faster. Though I don't recommend this kind of reckless behavour :D

Enjoy

Thats a very nice care Angela but they but the steering wheel on the wrong side  you silly aussies.

Looks like the right side to me :D

Arfie
looks like the right side to me too, UK and Australia have it right, it's everyone else that drives on the wrong side!!! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back