My New Betta!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Betta_Shark5678

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
This is Cinder, my new male dragonscale halfmoon plakat.  
yes.gif
Who I found in the very back of a pet store shelf.

Cinder+1.jpg

I'm trying for a better picture, one of him flaring hopefully, but he won't stop moving! 
tongue2.gif

He's a handsome fellow!
Got a mouth full of a nam as well, dragon scale halmoon Plakat. How much was he?

Another good find!

Looks like he has lots of space for a good show off swim :D

$8! Cheaper than my black delta, Damien, who was only $10.  

A 10 gallon to himself, the lucky little guy! :)

He looks like he could be a Copper, like my female, number 5 in this Topic.
wub.png
 the Plakats and they tend to keep moving ;)
Great find and good price for you.

He does look like a copper, thanks!

TBH I never thought I would get a plakat, but I love him! :)

Definitely a good find.  I was going to go on Aquabid, but I ran out of time and went to the pet store instead, glad I did!

He is gorgeous! Love the colour! Good find!

Thanks! He's a pretty special fish.  I'm starting to wonder if there's something not right in his head, because he looks fine, and acts fine most of the time, but then I catch him running into the walls of the tank randomly... o_O

lol aww! maybe just sees the refection, wants to go but doesn't realise there's a wall there!

Can you get a closer pic of his face?  If he is indeed dragon scale, he might have some scaling over his eyes which would cause him to not be able to see as well.  I love his color and his name fits him so very well!  

I did notice that his eyes look a little funny, I forgot that dragonscales sometimes have scaling over their eyes! Thank you.  I will post some more, better, pictures of him soon!

Here are the promised pictures!

IMG_0870.JPG

He almost posed for these two.

IMG_0872.JPG

And then he was done taking pictures for today. :p
IMG_0873.JPG

He looks even more stunning now!

I'm jealous even though I have my boy, I want another :D

Wow look at him now! Gorgeous colours!

He seems even more active, and colorful than in the pet store, which I thought impossible, those pictures don't even show it perfectly! I'm getting a good camera soon, so I'll get really high quality pictures of him, and all my other fish too.

I see fish like him all the time on Aquabid, I just got lucky.  I'd get another Better in a heart beat, so I'd say go for it! :p

Most reactions

trending

Back