My New Betta

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

awilson360

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my new Betta! Got him a few days ago from my very good LFS. They had one in and he was in a tank all by himself. His fins are pristine and he is a very active little fish compared to others I've seen from other Pet Shops. He even does a little jump towards his food when he spots it! He must think he is a hunter or something!

Here are some photos of him in his own little 10g tank.

Hope you guys like him! He looks fully grown to me. What do you all think?

AW

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry about the bad images, he kept moving lol

Beautiful lil guy i cant say cause its a bit blurry but i think its a halfmoon..lol Most likely about close to a year old or so.. sometimes LFS have 4 month old bettas and up does he have a name yet?

i love love love his colors

Beautiful lil guy i cant say cause its a bit blurry but i think its a halfmoon..lol Most likely about close to a year old or so.. sometimes LFS have 4 month old bettas and up does he have a name yet?

i love love love his colors

Hey thanks guys. Maybe the LFS betta supplier sells them a bit more mature than the usual fish shops as he wasn't there last week and they get a few new bettas in every thursday. I'll try and get a photo of him flaring! I haven't let him look in a mirror yet as I've been trying to give him a stress free time settling in to his new home! O and I called him "Turk" lol i.e. Turqoise

AW

He's lovely, really nice colours :good: He doesn't look like a halfmoon though, maybe delta or veiltail.

hes a VT. but his colors are very unique. nice find. hes purdy :blush:
cheers

Most reactions

Back