My New Betta :d

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Andy_H

Reaction score
Got the fella this morning.
hes got white outline to all his finnage with small blue spots on his body :) cant really see it on the picture though.

23082009096.jpg

23082009097.jpg

Would someone be able to tell me what type of Betta it is please?

He is looking good hon1 Very pretty boy in all his glory in that tank! I am bad at tails myself, it looks veiltail though he has beginning of crown? Very pretty either way x

Very nice! Definetley a VT male :) What tank is that? I'm sure its the same as mine, mines a 21l cool elite?

Very nice! Definetley a VT male :) What tank is that? I'm sure its the same as mine, mines a 21l cool elite?

Thanks for the ID guys n girls :)
its sure is the 21l cool elite.
i had 2 goldfish in it for 4 months but they are too big to keep in it so put them in the pond.

yep its doing me well :D
Why is my betta just chilling out at the top in the corner, been there for hours! its not dead btw touchwood for tomorrow!

defo VT. he'll move around and explore once he feels comfy in his new paradise!
all the best!

Sorry but R.I.P Gordan.

he died tonight but i dont know why, he was very unactive and just stayed in the one corner, wouldnt eat or even move when i got close.

Water stats;
Ammonia 0
NitrIte 0
NitrAte 0

I did a water change before i put him in, treated the water, the tanks been set up since january with goldfish in prior and it was all cycled.

oh sorry about that:(
maybe he was sick when you purchased him. he was very lovely! that actually is not all that uncommon given some of the conditions you see them in before you bring them home. better luck with the next boy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back