My new aquarium setup!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Reaction score
53E20712-02B2-42CF-8ABD-FA6F5EF9652B.jpeg

Thatā€™s right! I no longer have an aquarium!

I know right? BOOOOOOO!

Iā€™m getting out of the hobby temporarily. My family and I are making a huge change in our lives, weā€™ve sold our house here in Ontario, Canada. Taking advantage of the out of control real estate market here, and weā€™ve bought a house on the east coast in New Brunswick.

Anyways, thereā€™s no chance I was bringing this setup out there, although it was setup I loved, this move will allow me to someday have a bigger and better one.

For the time being, I will not be in the hobby. And life has been WAY to crazy to be a part of this forum.

I just wanted to drop in and say hi to some people who have been around a long time, and let you guys know that even though I havenā€™t been around, Iā€™m not gone.

And I will be back.

I hope everyone is doing well, staying happy and healthy, and in 4-6 months I hope to be back and in the full swing of things with our new life and time to enjoy more time on this forum. Keep being awesome!

Good to hear from you! Hope the change is good. We've been considering a big move to take advantage of the crazy real estate market, too...if it's still this way in four years when I'm eligible to retire, we might be headed eastward too. But not quite as far as NB.

View attachment 157798

Thatā€™s right! I no longer have an aquarium!

I know right? BOOOOOOO!

Iā€™m getting out of the hobby temporarily. My family and I are making a huge change in our lives, weā€™ve sold our house here in Ontario, Canada. Taking advantage of the out of control real estate market here, and weā€™ve bought a house on the east coast in New Brunswick.

Anyways, thereā€™s no chance I was bringing this setup out there, although it was setup I loved, this move will allow me to someday have a bigger and better one.

For the time being, I will not be in the hobby. And life has been WAY to crazy to be a part of this forum.

I just wanted to drop in and say hi to some people who have been around a long time, and let you guys know that even though I havenā€™t been around, Iā€™m not gone.

And I will be back.

I hope everyone is doing well, staying happy and healthy, and in 4-6 months I hope to be back and in the full swing of things with our new life and time to enjoy more time on this forum. Keep being awesome!
British born and bred but I was in N.B. serving in the Royal Engineers back in ---- 1970 ----- doesn't time fly?
Love it. Oromocto based but Fredericton was my favourite relaxation watering hole.Whatever you get up to, I hope you have a fulfilled and satisfying time ahead

You can still hang around here giving advice even if you don't have a tank. Good luck with your move

Also, youā€™ll all be happy to know my fish were rehomed to a guy with a huge fish room with plenty of quarantine space, and I sold my tank setup to some guy who was getting a tank for his son, who wanted to get into the hobby.

Thatā€™s a pretty awesome setup for your first.

Iā€™ve got my own workshop out at the new property, so I have plenty of space to build a new beautiful and better stand, but the to do list is big enough the tank setup will be far down it.

Iā€™ll be around here and there, but the logistics of getting ready to move your family across the country are crazy.

Well, you've made me curious of your new set up at your new place in a number of months. In the meantime, stay safe... :good:

Best of luck with the move.
We very nearly went to NB to watch the womanā€™s football World Cup in 2015 but a house move kaboshed the trip.
Moncton was where the England team were playing, we did a lot of research into NB and NS to allow us to get the most out of the holiday. Itā€™s a lovely area of the world I know that muchā€¦ā€¦.in the summer! Not for me in the winter though;)

Best of luck and make sure you get back on here ASAP.

Good luck on your move! Hope you can get back into the hobby soon. :)

I know right? BOOOOOOO!
Yah! BOOOOOO! Lol. Joking of course. I'm sorry you habe to get rid of your aquarium and definitely sorry about getting rid of your fish but hey, like you said, maybe you will habe a bigger and better set up! Good luck on your move and safe travels!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back