FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Is my Amazon Tank Good?

• Total voters

Ranchu

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi guys..

Would really really appreciate feedback.

I'm setting up a similar tank design for a fee (for the very first time). I love this very natural looking design.. however I'm not sure how other hobbyists would rate it.. Please give constructive comments. Thanks!

Here's my Tank:

And oh...

Sorry the video is shaky at the first few seconds..

Also, there are 4 fishes there that don't belong to the amazon... =) I'm aware, don't worry.

What is the stocking in there Im sure I saw more than 4 not from the Amazon in there ;) Also how big is the tank?

Decor and plants look great though :)

Wills

What is the stocking in there Im sure I saw more than 4 not from the Amazon in there ;) Also how big is the tank?

Decor and plants look great though :)

Wills

ulp.. so you really counted them =) . Thank God the camera wasn't able to capture the Indo Tiger Datnoid. haha..

The tank is 75 gallons.

Thanks for the feedback =)

The reason I asked is that I really really think that Jungle aquariums are great. It reminds me of the days I watched National Geographic and some other wild life documentaries as a kid.

But looking at everyone else's work in this forum, I got the impression that garden aquariums are more popular than jungle aquariums...

Now I have second thoughts pushing my design..

The reason I asked is that I really really think that Jungle aquariums are great. It reminds me of the days I watched National Geographic and some other wild life documentaries as a kid.

But looking at everyone else's work in this forum, I got the impression that garden aquariums are more popular than jungle aquariums...

Now I have second thoughts pushing my design..

I think your tank looks amazing!

I think the person who voted 'no' is joking because that tank is really beautiful :)

I think it's really cool and unique but it shouldn't matter what everyone else thinks, you're tank should be aimed to please you :) Sweet tank!

Thanks for the confirmation everyone!
w00t.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back