DSC01825.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

Those SPS look great :drool: , and the tank is looking good too :good:

Ollie

Those SPS look great :drool: , and the tank is looking good too :good:

Ollie

THanks for the comments :)

I went out a spent lots of money this weekend on a few new additions :) i got a pipefish, yashma goby, a clam, few mushrooms and few zoa heads!! :) Photos to follow

wahey there looking good!

def like the pipefish and good to see the yasha came out long enough to photo it!

some good photoing skills there!

Wow! they look fantastic! how hard is it to keep pipe fish then? I heard it was very. My tank has now cycled and I have had my fish in it for the past 5 Days, its is doing really well and the Nitrate, Ammonia and pH has not moved a bit. do you recon I could add those frags yet?

Many Thanks

Ollie

SHIBY - the yahsa goby isnt hiding as much and was actually swiming a little bit! It decided to sleep on top on my powerhead last night and it was still there when i left this mornging¬ Hopefully it doesnt swim on the side sucking in all the water!!

Discus - You just have to make sure u buy a pipe fish that is feeding! Ask the ppl in the shop to feed it and see if it eats :) Which frags did i say i had for you?

littleme1969- Thanks for the comment :) If you need anyhelp just ask me and i'll see what i can do :)

Discus - You just have to make sure u buy a pipe fish that is feeding! Ask the ppl in the shop to feed it and see if it eats :) Which frags did i say i had for you?

Hi the frag was xenia and also some red bubble algae, dont worry if you dont want to give me any but I would be extreamly greatful.

Thanks

Ollie

Adam, in the photos the clam is not extending its mantle much, what kind of lighting do you have it under? Keep an eye on it mate, your tank is stunning and i would hate for you to lose it.

Adam, in the photos the clam is not extending its mantle much, what kind of lighting do you have it under? Keep an eye on it mate, your tank is stunning and i would hate for you to lose it.

ive got 36W of PC t5's on my tank at the mo. Just looking into getting another 24W of PC t5's :) Thanks for the advice :)

hey discus i sorta robbed some frags of xenia of adam so when either of us have enough im sure well pm you or something ;)

Hiya Adam

Nice fishes hun and that clam looks gorgeous...I hope you'll be passing it my way when it gets too big for your tank... :drool:

Where on earth are you fitting all these new things??? Your tank is packed full already :lol: How about a new FTS so we can see where you've put everything?

Have you put the new frags on the rocks yet or are you leaving them on the sand for now?

I'm gonna try to frag my Chili coral soon so if you want some gimme a shout. :ring:

When are you home next?? I have some super cool new oysters in my tank, if they do OK I'm gonna replace them with flame scallops.

Speak soon :friends:

Hey sian! :)

Yeah if the clam gets to big then u'll have to look after if for me untill i get a bigger tank when i finish uni :p

Ive stuff all the fags to the rocks now apart from the hammer and the acro because i cant find any space on the rock for them at the mometnt!

I'll get you a new full tank shot this week sometime and get it uploaded!

I think i'm goin to come home this weekend so i'll have to pop in and have a look at your tank :) I was looking at buyin a chilli coral the other day so yeah i'd love a little frag :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back