My New 20g Setup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mislisa

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just thought i'd post some pics of my new 20g multifasciatus (sp?) tank. The tank has been cycled with mature media from my 55g and the fish are now in! I have 8 (possibly 9) multies of unknown sexes. I actually got them the day before I got my shipment of shells, so the fish didn't have very many at first. they have lots now though! the shells are much bigger than I thought they'd be, a tad too big I think, but the multis seem to enjoy them!

First day: (don't mind the ceramic blocks, i had to take them out to make room for the filter floss :) )
IMG_0147.jpg

What the tank looks like now:
IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

oddly enough, a few have decided to live under the rock... i've seen them digging a bit around the back corner. Thankfully, i thought ahead and made sure it was resting on the bottom!!

Oh, does anyone know of any surface-dwelling fish that can go in with them? The top of the tank is quite empty, as the multies will only venture about 2-3 inches from the highest shell. Any ideas??

Looks good. Your multies will love all the extra shells. As for upper level fish, guppies or platies would be a good choice.

It's ok but, took me a while to see the fish, if you could get some darker shells it would be better, it will look better when the plants have grown....... :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back