My Nano Tank Water Change

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks for making that, I really enjoyed it and laughed out loud in a couple of places, oh and Lara, what a gorgeous dog - How about putting a photo of her in the pets section :good:

Seffie x

Thanks for making that, I really enjoyed it and laughed out loud in a couple of places, oh and Lara, what a gorgeous dog - How about putting a photo of her in the pets section :good:

Seffie x

Thanks. Will do, just need to find my camera out

:good:

You used windoline on your tank!!!!!!! I would be really careful about this. I have heard about more than one tank that has been wiped out by certain cleaning products being sprayed just in the same room.

Cool video though. Great for people new to the hobby to get a good idea of general maintenance.

i was really paranoid the the other day when i mixed some water my self as i got salt on my mouth and i didnt know if it was harmful going by this i guess its not

nice tank and good vid but with the window lean i wouldnt get any on the silicone incase it seepes in

Hi

Used windoline for years now with no problems. As long as you spray it on to the cloth first its fine

I've used Windowline on my tank from time to time when the kids have covered it in finger prints and there's been no issues, I do spray it on a rag in the kitchen though so it's not air bourne in the same room as the tank. It's just common sense really, I wouldn't spray it over my tank :hyper: . Fly spray is the one to watch, that's massively poisonous for all aquatic life.

I do wish the missus would stop spraying Mr.Sheen all over the living room though but again we've had no issues as yet [touches wood]

Excellent vid though Mr.Donkey, very entertaining :D

The kids did enjoy watching the stance you adopt to fill the bucket :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do be very careful with any airborn spray - I once lost a whole tank of female bettas this way :blink: old man has never touched a spray can since, I wont even have them in the house, just in case!!!

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back