Fish Herder
Reaction score
Here is my photogenic reticulated python

retic_zps8352486e.jpg

in her cage she is 2 ft long

retics_zps9ba53b35.jpg

Her beautifully clean pattern

BTW she is wild caught

If it wasn't for the second shot I'd have thought she was huge!
Not into snakes but she looks cute!

thanks, been working hard to get a decent patterned one

Where do these snakes come from? Did you catch her yourself? She's very pretty.

was a rescue

I was lucky to get her first
attibones said:
Where do these snakes come from? Did you catch her yourself? She's very pretty.

Tongue_Flicker said:
Not a fan of retics
sad.png
, my cloud rat got eaten by one lol
well that's what they do. :D

Well at the very least they grow 20 feet and hes still a tenth of that size

I have friend living in Capiz and he has a thigh-thick retic which is about 12 feet now. Take note he is a parish priest LOL

Tongue_Flicker said:
I have friend living in Capiz and he has a thigh-thick retic which is about 12 feet now. Take note he is a parish priest LOL
Priests here love to care for animals even tarantulas. Ive been to bukidnon and met a priest there taking care of an Asian forest scorp and a boehmie :D it was just given to him

He's gorgeous. My other half draws the line at snakes, and my mother would never set foot in the house again, which, while it may have it's advantages, would be an issue for future child care help, so sadly they're off my options list, so thanks for sharing the pictures.

DerpPH said:
Priests here love to care for animals even tarantulas. Ive been to bukidnon and met a priest there taking care of an Asian forest scorp and a boehmie :D it was just given to him
I might recommend an 'exotic-loving priest' as a new feature to next year's nat geo show line up since it seems to be a popular trend now lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back