My livebearer community tank...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Overhere a video of one of my livebearer community tanks. This tank contains the following livebearers: knife livebearer (Alfaro cultratus), comma swordtail (Xiphophorus signum), Jalapa swordtail (Xiphophorus hellerii Rio Jalapa), tiger hybrid endlers (yellow jacket) and Limia vittata. And there are some neon tetras, 2 lemon cichlids (Lamprologus leleupi) and 2 panda cories.

De Alfaro cultratus is a beautiful livebearer with blue eyes.
The comma swordtail is the only swordtail that won't crossbreed with other members of the Xiphophorus family (swordtails & platies). This is why I do have two wild swordtail strains in there. No worries about crossbreeding.

Last edited:
Overhere a video of one of my livebearer community tanks. This tank contains the following livebearers: knife fish (Alfaro cultratus), comma swordtail (Xiphophorus signum), Jalapa swordtail (Xiphophorus hellerii Rio Jalapa), tiger hybrid endlers (yellow jacket) and Limia vittata. And there are some cardinal tetras, 2 lemon cichlids (Lamprologus leleupi) and 2 panda cories.
wow you should start a youtube channel lol. this is exaclty why i followed you i love livebearers!

I was trying to say that the wild guppies look like Endlers and that I also think the A. splendens is a nice looking fish.
Oh, I thought you've tried to post a link.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back