My lfs is the bestttttt!!!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

betta4ever!

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
1675101888600.png

They said I can order anyone I want, and it'll be here in a WEEK! I'm soooooo excitedddd! Eeekkk! 6 gallon tank.. which one should I get?:D

View attachment 310170
They said I can order anyone I want, and it'll be here in a WEEK! I'm soooooo excitedddd! Eeekkk! 6 gallon tank.. which one should I get?:D
Thats awesome Lydia!! So exciting!
There are so many options there! Which one are you going for? Or are you still having trouble deciding?

Thats awesome Lydia!! So exciting!
There are so many options there! Which one are you going for? Or are you still having trouble deciding?
I have no idea lol! If I were to go with the Coccina complex, I'd go for either Miniopina or sp Jade. But I'm not sure if I'll go with Coccinas again... Dimidiatas are soooo tempting! And so are Channoides... and Falx!

I have no idea lol! If I were to go with the Coccina complex, I'd go for either Miniopina or sp Jade. But I'm not sure if I'll go with Coccinas again... Dimidiatas are soooo tempting! And so are Channoides... and Falx!
Seems like youre definitely looking at your options! Really hope you make a decision that you enjoy in the long run!

Heyyy nice to see you back! Been wondering if you're ok. And thanks!
I've been busy lately focusing on work, school, and my fish. And it's really cool that your LFS can source the fish that you want. My LFS can't even source the fish that I want, which means I have to resort to buying fish online, which usually has fish that I want.

Yes, Aceh is a location point, a Province of Indonesia. Several years ago ago it became famous due to being hit by a large tsunami. event.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back