My Knife Collection.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks!

Lol, kind of distracting:

Spade Tail Male Plakat Betta (Ace), MTS and BRH snails. That’s the only actual stock. (Except for plants of course. ;)
It looks like theres a harlequin rasbora in the bottom corner

It looks like theres a harlequin rasbora in the bottom corner
This little guy?
DD475E82-9E88-43A9-A096-2AD5EA366C97.jpeg

It’s just a MTS snail - I would never put any other fish in with a betta. :)

Ahhh nice, sounds good mate! Think @AdoraBelle Dearheart suggested I got MTS for my betta tank. What do you think?
I would add them. They live in the substrate almost all the time, and you rarely see them. I see maybe 1 or 2 per day, when I have over 30 in that tank. :good:

They help prevent dangerous pockets of air from forming.

You can’t go wrong with them. Once they overpopulate, reduce feeding and/or remove some. :)

I would add them. They live in the substrate almost all the time, and you rarely see them. I see maybe 1 or 2 per day, when I have over 30 in that tank. :good:

They help prevent dangerous pockets of air from forming.

You can’t go wrong with them. Once they overpopulate, reduce feeding and/or remove some. :)
I did have that worry with my sorority as i probably put a bit too much sand in lol, I remember now, that's why @AdoraBelle Dearheart suggested them! Think I'll get some, cheers!

I'll be getting some too once my sand tank is set up, can't do any harm, but could do a lot of good.

@PheonixKingZ anacharis might not be my favourite plant, but I still have to admit that yours is looking very healthy and green, kudos.

That snail really did look like a harlequin in that first photo too! But I can see now that it's a snail. Funny how an angle and a shadow can make things look so different.

Pictures of my new Ontario Utilitac II:
B3DF7DD0-9F78-48EB-8213-868261327C46.jpeg

B6CA8E0C-B5B1-41DE-8B65-60EBE4D49A1B.jpeg

0C071A21-0101-4460-BB9F-B720BB3FFBBB.jpeg

(Have a little wear off on the black paint there. I guess that’s what I get for getting a black blade. I prefer satin. :dunno:)

Yes I do! I have a sharpening stone that I use for making them shaving sharp, and then I have a pull through sharpener for when I'm out in the woods or on the go.

I love sharpening my knives! Very meditative. My needs are a bit specific, so I use sandpaper, honing stone, and a leather strop.

I love sharpening my knives! Very meditative. My needs are a bit specific, so I use sandpaper, honing stone, and a leather strop.
So do I! And then it's super satisfying to see how easily they cut through paper afterwards!

What brands/models of knives do you have?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back