My killifish are getting frisky

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Bdoggy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Some may know... My tank is in the middle of an "in fish cycle"... However today was the first day that my nitrites tested 0 in the AM.... So these killifish that I've been told are too big for my tank..... Immediately start going at it today... The male is probably only 1.75" long and the female is. Bit smaller.... Lol

B.

Ok.. this is the best i could do.. as soon as i get near the tank she gets scared ... She basically goes vertical and flails her fins.. then he does. Little dance around her...
I had to upload it to YouTube.. so hope it looks ok.
B.

I think the gourami was about to eat the eggs at the end of the video. It swam in towards them and probably had a good feed.

If you want babies, use a spawning mop or move the pr into their own tank for 2 weeks, then move them back out.

I think the gourami was about to eat the eggs at the end of the video. It swam in towards them and probably had a good feed.

If you want babies, use a spawning mop or move the pr into their own tank for 2 weeks, then move them back out.
Yeah I'm actually going to take back most of my fish today... The killifish and the 2 EBA... Think I will keep the gourami and the shrimp and start building from there...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back