My hobby...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Please note that no animals have been harmed; they have all died from natural causes.

Some people may find the images upsetting; if you are likely to be distressed, please do not read any further.

Members are cautioned that abusive comments made to Barry Tetra or about taxidermy practices in general will not be tolerated and such posts will be removed.

essjay

I’m a taxidermy student since i was 11 and this is what i do everyday, preserve dead animal. I always found dead animal in the backyard (i never killed them) i also preserved dead fish and insect. Moderator can delete my picture if its too scary :)
593A4863-A9C8-40F4-AB8D-A611E44E9511.jpeg
5FCC8C30-5291-42A7-ABF3-C969FE595C2B.jpeg
D96A3770-BB4D-4AA8-BAA4-26738DA15C82.jpeg
16DC0D52-1975-4F98-AEA5-4B4FF818D1B6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
In my backyard, I have seen a wild turkey, many squirrels, racoons, skunks, birds, a ground hog, chipmunks, and a goshawk. The Goshawk smashed into my enlcosed porch window . And then broke another window trying to get out. I had to go into the porch and open a third window to let it out. And I live near the city.

Last edited:
In my backyard, I have seen a wild turkey, many squirrels, a ground hog and a goshawk. The Goshawk smashed into my enlcosed porch window . And then broke another window trying to get out. I had to go into the porch and open another window to let it out. And I live near the city.
I also have wild turkey along with deer that lay down and flatten my wife's flowers at night o_O , red foxes, possum and plenty of birds that fly into our chimney and big bay window, bald eagles, raccoons and coyotes. I live on a bluff overlooking a river with woods only 50 yards away:)

I’m a taxidermy student since i was 11 and this is what i do everyday, preserve dead animal. I always found dead animal in the backyard (i never killed them) i also preserved dead fish and insect. Moderator can delete my picture if its too scary :)
So awesome!! Amazing work!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back